Get our version of a cocktail pie. Currently available in 4 glorious flavours.
Butter Chicken: A meal fit for a Mogul. A blend of spices, fillet chicken and fresh cream.
Peppered Steak Bake: Pastry parcels filled with tender steak in a rich peppercorn sauce.
Mutton Nihari: Slow cooked Grade A boneless lamb leg and soft potatoes soaked in a rich aromatic gravy. NB! We call it mutton for convention, but we actually use lamb.
Veg Delight: Veg Curry, made with a blend of fresh veggies create a rich meat free option.
Only for Oven Bake
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees
2. Bake for roughly 15 minutes, until pastry puffs and golden brown
3. Aluminum cups may lead to uneven baking, take pie out of cup to check baking on base
4. If pastry still appears raw, remove all from foil cups and flip on oven tray.
5. Bake for an additional 5 minutes
6. Re-insert pies into cups
7. Serve immediately
8. Left over pies can be refrigerated and heated in oven again the next day.