The classic margherita mini pizza, need we say more?! Fluffy pizza base, with tomato based pizza sauce, topped with a blend of 100% cheddar and mozzarella, sprinkled with herbs and a final touch of green pepper to add just a little bit more than we're traditionally used to. Try the mini version for a more portioned controlled option, when a large is just too much for the occasion.
1. Allow to defrost for 30-60 minutes
2. Pre-Heat Oven at 180 degrees
3. Use a pizza or basic oven tray and apply non-stick coating
4. Bake Pizza for 5 -10 minutes or until cheese melts
5. Serve immediately
6. Left-overs can be oven or microwave heated
7. Pizza can be prepared in the microwave once fully defrosted but edges of base will not crisp.